Posts by ConverZe.FM

Steam ID64: 76561198158239144

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:98986703.5

Stamm Points: 5116, 26.08.2018

I would like to be:

I'd like to be a CSGO Moderator on your #15 Surf Server

Where did you find us?

I was just casually looking for a Surf Server to go on to. So there I am :smile:

Tell us about you.

Well my name is Converze.FM aka. Pascal, as you can alreay see I'm 23 years old and I come from Germany, I'm a open minded person with a good sense of humour, In my free time i'd like to cruise around in my car, doing sports like jogging, tennis (once a month xD) and gaming for sure :P

I try to help everyone that is new to surf and wants to improve. I'm a very supportive person and with that being said i'd love to be a part of your team. :wacko:

What makes you different from the other applicants? What do you bring individually?

What makes me different from others is that I really try to be as helpful as possible, I'm always 100% neutral besides of my humour :D

I really want to make a change, to improve the atmosphere on the servers so that others can have fun on the server without being insulted, upset or anything similar to that.

Last but not least I always try to be within reach for everybody at anytime.:grin:

If there are any questions left, feel free to ask me.

Yours Faithfully

Converze/Pascal

Finally write a "funny" one-liner that we don't know yet!

Uhhhm.. You won't drink away your alcoholism! :D Ok nevermind haha.:tongue: